This installation method applies both to standard
wooden posts and our Tuffies posts.
- If you have not purchased our Tuffies Post you will
require a standard timber post.
- Check with your local timber merchant for a suitable post.
- The ideal is a 100 x 100 or 100 x 75, ground retention post.
- Standard letterbox post height from ground is 900mm with
300mm in the ground.
- This requires a total post length of 1200mm.
- Need help? - Find your local installer today
Mount the base-mounting bracket to
the top of the post. Make sure that the
surface is flat, level and free of any loose
Select screws, or mounting bolts,
suitable for the material you are fixing to.
e.g. if mounting to a concrete wall then
masonry anchors will be required.
Match the holes in the base
line up with the threaded
bushes of the mounting plate.
and 4mm Allen key supplied,
Screw down the letterbox to the
aligned mounting bracket from
the inside of the box.
to the post or wall in
the required position using
mounting bracket to the Tuffies
Angle Bracket using the supplied
M6 screws, ensuring the fold ups
are parallel to the post or wall.
Letterbox to fitted base
mounting bracket as per